Thanks for subscribing to Subvrt, and glad you’re here. Some quick notes on what you can do now.
First, to make sure the newsletter doesn't end up in spam, please add
firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
There are 80+ posts on this site so far, organised by tags: deconstructing activism, navigating the discourse, how-tos and case studies. This page has a summary of the top posts from each tag.
Some of my favorite posts
- Tech innovation has a hidden, human cost. You don’t have to pay it. (4 min read)
- Reflections from the wild, on my first hike since the pandemic (4 min read)
- Use the media’s own biases to get coverage for your cause (7 min read)
- A list of must-have tools for working on the go (8 min read)
- People don’t really want to support you. They want the feeling that’s produced when they do (4 min read)
- Become an effective lobbyist in five minutes (5 min read)
There's a podcast. It's infrequent, but the content is pretty evergreen. My audio interviews go here, and I plan to release more stuff over audio in the future. Subscribe on iTunes, Google , Spotify or RSS.
As a subscriber you can now access the impact method, a guide for confronting power. This is the process that underpins every campaign I work on, and it's simple to follow. Just make sure you're logged in, and head over to the URL.
What are you working on? Say 'hi' by email at email@example.com or on Twitter at @mkhalili.
And if you have a moment, please let me know you find something on this site helpful, or if there's something you'd like to see more or less of.
cheers for now,