Don’t get mad at what’s happening around you. Influence it.
Hi 👋. I’m Mehran, a political adviser and campaigner. And this is my weekly newsletter. With practical steps for everyday people on how to influence events, confront power, and make change happen!
Sign up to the newsletter in seconds to get it in your inbox. I'll never spam you, and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Previous posts you might like
- A list of must-have tools for working on the go (8 min read)
- Must-have tips to grow your support (5 min read)
- Become a lobbyist in five minutes (5 min read)
- People don’t really want to support you. They want the feeling that’s produced when they do (4 min read)
- The dangerous death of expertise, and how to counteract it (10 min read)
- Taming Twitter (two parts, 4 mins read each)
- If you're easily offended, you're easily manipulated (7 min read)
- Use the media's own biases to get coverage for your cause (7 min read)
- Pick a side: On taking a stand in polarised times (7 min read)
- The right skillsets for campaigning (5 min read)
- And a short glossary! (7 min read)
A bit about me
Mehran Khalili. British-Iranian, raised in Luxembourg and currently based in Greece.
Previously: management consultant with Andersen. Communications adviser to global tech companies, based in London.