How can we challenge power and make change happen?
Hi, I'm Mehran Khalili. I’ve worked on over a hundred campaigns as a grassroots organiser, political consultant and corporate comms person. For six years, I've been working with the European political movement DiEM25.
My mission is to give everyday you the tools to challenge power, so you can fix the world. Or at least, so you can give it a damn good shot!
Every week I send out tips, tactics and thoughts in the newsletter on how to be an activist citizen that makes change happen. Sometimes I interview people who have made a difference. And I throw some illustrations at you too, like these.
Subscribe in seconds for free to join a community of curious people who want change and care about getting results.
Whether you want to be more persuasive, build a campaign, or plan a global revolution... Subvrt can help. (And if you find it doesn't, unsubscribe with a click.)
Previous posts you might like
- A list of must-have tools for working on the go (8 min read)
- People don’t really want to support you. They want the feeling that’s produced when they do (4 min read)
- If you're easily offended, you're easily manipulated (7 min read)
- The dangerous death of expertise, and how to counteract it (10 min read)
- Use the media's own biases to get coverage for your cause (7 min read)
- Pick a side: On taking a stand in polarised times (7 min read)
- The right skillsets for campaigning (5 min read)
- And a short glossary! (7 min read)
A bit about me
British-Iranian, raised in Luxembourg and currently based in Greece.
Previously: management consultant with Andersen. Communications adviser to global tech companies, based in London.